The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Ghost of Christmas Past


Baby's first Christmas



Singing "Mary's Boychild" at church for a Christmas program.
Look how fashionable we were in our colored tights!



It was one of the goals of my life to be taller than Pam.
Mission Accomplished.
(also, how ugly is my shirt??)



Our brand new Cabbage Patch dolls!
Pammy's been hitting the 'nog a little hard, I see...



Cousins come to visit!
By the way, I'm still afraid of geese.
Also, nice hair, Jimmy.

2 comments:

Mrs. Wallace December 14, 2009 at 9:47:00 AM MST  

1. what's with those slippers I'm wearing?!?

2. who knew the 80s would come back and we'd be such stylish kids!

3. the year of my UGLY short hair. I love your expression!

4.loved those dolls! Notice the ball lights? I miss those. And that is one rockin' popcorn string!

5. those white geese were pushy!

Love the post :-)

Bonnie December 15, 2009 at 12:52:00 PM MST  

1. slippers ? it looks like your feet are 'wrapped' !!

2. i love the colored tights.

3. are you taller than Pam ?

4. the 'nog. that made me laugh.

5. i have no memory of those geese.

Me too.

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP