The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The French Chef...and Me!


I am now the proud owner of, not just a cookbook, but THE cookbook.
Julia's cookbook.
A small, but tasteful, shrine has been erected in my apartment to Mrs. Child.
and to butter.

Making mayonnaise...from scratch.

Garlic Soup

The beginnings of ratatouille. I love all the colors.

Finished ratatouille. Sooooooo yummy!


Chicken, simmering in butter. And garlic. And heaven.
I would be perfectly happy to eat my own shoes if they were prepared this way!

Thanks for joining me on this little food/photo fest.
Now wipe the drool off your face and have a great day!

2 comments:

Sabba and Nanny January 7, 2010 at 3:55:00 AM MST  

Where's the "like" button? Oh yeah, this is not FB! Great post.

Maybe that's why Charlie Chaplin was eating that shoe! It might have been prepared like this.

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP