The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Indroduction: Ch-ch-ch-changes

I am buying a house. I've started the process, I'm actively looking! Soon a small corner of this earth will be owned by yours truly.

So I've decided to chronicle this special time in my life in the hopes that it will be good special, and not short bus special.

I wish I could include pictures in this , but in many ways I don't own a camera. Use your imagination.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP