The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Month by Month {November}

I've decided to start a new thing
...mostly 'cause I'm not a very regular poster...

Instead of Corner View,
I want to choose each month
one picture
that sort of
sums up the month


This November, I was privileged enough to go to Kansas City
and spend Thanksgiving with my two best friends.
We had a blast!
We got to cook together, laugh a lot,
try to find an open purveyor of corn chips at 9 o'clock on a holiday,
talk some serious theology,
laugh,
and just be together.
Oh, and did I mention we laughed a little bit??

I'm pretty awful at maintaining friendships with people who
aren't physically located in my life anymore.
So it means soooooooooo much
that I am still close with these guys.
I love you!!!




~Ghetto Pope~

2 comments:

Bonnie December 9, 2009 at 4:14:00 AM MST  

fun. i like it. who is ghetto pope ?

Liz M. December 13, 2009 at 11:39:00 PM MST  

it's not a who, it's a what. i'll try to make an explanatory video soon.

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP