The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Friday, January 1, 2010

Mittens


Sometime, I lose things.

And by things, mostly I mean gloves and mittens.

One by one...


But I think I've found a way to beat the system!
I am making myself a pair of mittens.
Using a fairly simple pattern and double yarn,
they will be warm and comfy, even on the chilliest day.

And
should I lose one...
I can simply make myself another!!


2 comments:

Bonnie January 2, 2010 at 2:33:00 PM MST  

they are such cute mittens too ! if it was ever cold here, i'd ask you to make me some ... but it just isn't.

Kath January 4, 2010 at 9:48:00 AM MST  

Cute, cute mitten! And another thumbs up (albeit mittenless!) from me for your mitten losing solution!

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP