The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Friday, April 29, 2011

No News is No News

On Sick:

So I have nothing of real interest to say. I have spent the last week being rather horribly ill and thus haven't done anything noteworthy or even mundane-but-might-make-a-good-story. I've been so sick I have both wanted my mommy and actually broken down and visited a clinic. Actually, my brush with the Nicaraguan medical system is quite the story, but sadly not one I really feel like telling in so public a forum as this blog. (Gosh, that sounded super pompous...) But if you really want to hear it, ask me sometime and I'll be happy to tell you.

The good news is that I am feeling much better now and will attempt to resume being interesting in the near future. Until then...

1 comments:

Maeve's Momma April 29, 2011 at 11:51:00 AM MDT  

My heartfelt sympathies on the indignities and misery of current illness. Feel better! Be interesting!

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP