The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chapter 4: Under Contract

We reached an agreement, the seller and I, the house (pending inspections and various other sundries <----that's for you, Bonnie) is mine. Excuse me while I do my very best Muppet impression: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am told there was another offer in on the house which would have netted the seller a little more money, but he (or possibly she, or even they) liked me better. Why? Because I inquired about cats, of all things. Apparently when the seller first bought this place, 3rd person pronoun moved in with their mom and a cat. So, thanks, Clair (my kitty), I couldn't have done it without you! Now stop barfing on the carpet!

The scheduled closing date is the 25th, with immediate possession. So if you live in the greater Denver metro area and don't have plans for that weekend (especially if you own a truck), please know that I love you deeply and plan to bribe you with cookies.

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP