The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Cinema

I admit it, I don't see a lot of movies. And by "don't see a lot of movies" I mean people mock me constantly. Por ejemplo, tonight I watched Wall-E for the first time (best line of the movie: "ta da!").

Go ahead, point and laugh.
I deserve it!

But I do happen to know most of the important movie trivia. Clearly this didn't come from watching any of them, but as it turns out, I can read fairly well.

All that to say this: if you like movies (and/or simply like awesome), check out John's Movie Musings. He's outstandingly hilarious and hopefully pleased that this particular posting will end up on facebook, where he might see it, 'cause I know him in real life.

I spent an embarrassingly large amount of my evening reading old blog posts and nearly snorting with laughter. Yeah, I can't actually snort, I've never figured out how. But I digress... You may not always agree with John (he seemed to like There Will Be Blood, which I HAVE seen [half of it anyway, until we couldn't stand it anymore and turned it off] and is clearly the worst movie of all time [no, I haven't seen Transformers: ROTF]), but you will be entertained by his writing.

On a separate note: after midnight, my own writing style apparently involves a burning need for parentheses (seriously).

1 comments:

Mrs. Wallace February 12, 2010 at 8:50:00 AM MST  

HAHAH!!! Love the parentheses :-) But why were you up so late on a Thursday?!?!

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP