The Life of Liz

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

Monday, February 15, 2010

For some unknown reason...

How come there are never any blog tributes to President's day?? It's a least as fantastic (and by fantastic, I mean stupid and phony) as the holiday it immediately follows, yet it gets no love.

Well, I am here to rectify!! (Can I get a witness?) Brothers and sisters! Join me today in celebrating a vaunted group of individuals who, regardless of age (old), gender (male) or religion (Christian), were likely to be named James.





The song is by Mr. Heywood Banks, the video was created and kindly posted to youtube by galacticdude7.

3 comments:

Kath February 15, 2010 at 10:34:00 AM MST  

This sounds like a song we need to learn! Soon no road trip will be complete withoug a rousing rendition of it! When I was in school we used to celebrate George Washington's birthday with a day off school. The City Girl Scout Council had a big roller skating party every year. Day off from school, roller skating, fine tributes in my book! We noted Abraham Lincoln's birthday, but from our school chairs. Did any other presidents even have birthdays?

Jo February 15, 2010 at 11:59:00 AM MST  

I was SO thinking I needed to listen to this today. Thanks for posting it!

Mom

About Me

My photo
A brand new mom trying to navigate the crazy world of mixed families, babies, and working full time. Phew! Just writing that makes me want to lie down.

Followers

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP